DAY 0: Monday, January 27, 2020 DEPARTURE from US
Airfare is not included. We will meet at Casablanca Airport on the morning of Tuesday, January 28 depending on your flight arrangements.
DAY 1: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 CASABLANCA, RABAT (B, TEA, D)
Tour the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, drive to Rabat, tea at historic Cafe Maure, Dinner at Dinarjat.
DAY 3: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 Volubulis & Fes (B, L, D)
Drive to Fes. En route, tour extensive Roman ruins at Volobulis, Tajine cooking class at Palais Amani, Fes.
DAY 4: Thursday, January 30, 2020, FES (TASTING TOUR, B, D)
Full-day guided tour of the Fes Medina with tastings & historical/cultural sites. Visit to Fes artisan workshops. Dinner at Nur in Fes.
DAY 5: Friday, January 31, 2020, BAB OURIKA (B, L, D)
Flight to Marrakech, lunch in Marrakech, drive to Bab Ourika in the Atlas Mountains, stay at riad.
DAY 6: Saturday, February 1, 2020, BAB OURIKA (B, L, D)
Short hike in Imlil, Berber tajine cooking class, afternoon at leisure to enjoy the surroundings.
DAY 7: Sunday, February 2, 2020, ESSAOUIRA (B, L)
Visit Argan oil cooperative, lunch at Domaine Val d'Argan Winery (organic), drive to Essaouira.
DAY 8: Monday, February 3, 2020, ESSAOUIRA (B, D)
Walking tour of Essaouira harbor, medina, and Jewish quarter. Moroccan pastry workshop at Sofitel Golf & Spa, dinner at Cafe Caravane (cabaret).
DAY 9: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 MARRAKECH (B, D)
Morning at leisure to explore Essaouira. Drive to Marrakech. Explore Marrakech on your own, dinner at Dar Rhizlane.
DAY 10: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 MARRAKECH (B, L, D)
Tour Marrakech highlights, spice blends workshop at La Sagesse, lunch at Le Jardin, drive to Agafay Desert for camel ride and dinner in a tent.
DAY 11: Thursday, February 6, 2020 MARRAKECH (B, D)
Hammam (Turkish bath) treatments for half the group at La Maison Arabe, Moroccan-Jewish cooking class, free time for exploring and shopping for the second half of the group.
DAY 12: Friday, February 7, 2020 MARRAKECH (Tasting Tour, GALA Dinner)
Hammam treatments for second group, visit Majorelle Gardens & Yves St. Laurent Museum, visit Djemma El Fna square, horse carriage ride to gala dinner.
DAY 12: Saturday, February 8, 2020 RETURN (B)
Transfer to the airport (Casablanca airport is about 21/2 hour's drive). Departure for home.
Group transfer is included. Individual transfers would be additional.
- Breakfast daily
- 10 dinners including welcome and farewell gala dinner
- 7 lunches at local restaurants or with cooking class
- Guided tasting tour in Fes Medina
- Guided tasting tour in Marrakech Medina
- Spice blends workshop in Marrakech
- Tajine cooking class in the Atlas Mountains
- Tour Argan Oil Women's Cooperative
- Moroccan pastry workshop in Essaouira
- Hands-on cooking class at Palais Amani, Fes
- Hands-on Moroccan-Jewish cooking class at La Maison Arabe, Marrakech
- Tour Essaouira Fish Market & Harbor
- Dinner in a tent in the Atlas Mountains
- Drive to Argan forest to see goats climb the trees to eat the leaves
Other Services Include
- Chef Aliza as your tour leader and culinary expert
- 12 nights hotel accommodation, sharing a double room, as shown in the itinerary
- Entrance fees wherever applicable (museums, historical sites)
- Minibus with local speaking driver according to the program
- Outstanding English speaking tour escort throughout
- Group is limited to 12 participants